DATA COLLECTION FOR STATISTICS PURPOSES
AKEO PLUS measures, for information purposes only, the number of pages viewed, the number of visits and the navigation of visitors on the Website in order to improve the performance of the Website. To this end, the log files issued and stored on its server are used for statistical analysis of the site.
The log files – kept for a maximum of 12 months – keep track of the IP address of the Internet user and his or her browsing habits.
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data are all data that can identify a user. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, the location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning this data;
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookies”.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES ON DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
- In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the akeoplus.com website are the following: First names, last names, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, location.
These data are collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site: when the user uses the form to contact us. The data controller will keep all the data collected in its computer systems on the site under reasonable security conditions for a period of : 2 years. The data is collected and processed for the following purposes : applications and requests for information.
The retention periods for personal data collected for the above-mentioned purposes are strictly limited and in accordance with the principle of data minimisation. The information collected is subject to computer processing based on the company’s legitimate interest in responding to requests sent via its contact form. Only the information with an asterisk is compulsory, the others allowing us to speed up the processing of your request.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is only processed by the site editor.
In any case, AKEO PLUS and its subsidiaries undertake to respect the confidentiality of information communicated by visitors to the site. No information provided by visitors to the site will be traded to third parties.
In order to respond to your requests, the transfer of your personal data to subsidiaries of the group outside France is likely. These subsidiaries comply with the French law of January 6, 1978 “Informatique et libertés” and with the European directive 97/66/CE. The other information requested, for which the answer is optional, is intended to get to know you better and to improve the services offered to you.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is: AKEO PLUS represented by Mrs Béatrice Schmidt, Legal Representative of Electricfil S.A., President of AKEO PLUS.
The recipient of the data is the AKEO PLUS communication department (email@example.com) whose postal address is: 769, rue de l’Outarde, 01500 Château-Gaillard, France. The data is kept for 3 years from the last contact.
You may exercise your rights of access, deletion, opposition, rectification and limitation of processing.
To exercise these rights or for any questions, you can contact the DPO at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that your rights are not being respected, you may refer the matter to the supervisory authority, the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass them on to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER'S RIGHTS
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
A. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below:
The user must send an e-mail to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request and using the contact e-mail address provided above.
B. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
This right is exercised for processing operations based on consent and the performance of a contract and only concerns data provided by the data subject to the controller. Only data for which AKEO PLUS is in possession may be transferred to another controller.
C. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless he/she can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
D. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him/her, or significantly affects him/her in a similar way.
E. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organise what should happen to his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
F. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she has the right to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he or she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with the law in force.